Moms often forget that their diaper bags are not only for their baby... they are also for you! Here is a list of some things that you should consider packing in to your diaper backpack:
1) Wallet - With your baby’s items already packed, now it’s time to use the remaining room within the La Mare Diaper Backpack for mamas needs. Pack everything that you would typically put in a purse, your wallet being the first one. Store your ID, credit cards and extra cash for on-the-go.
2) Keys - You don’t want to be locked outside your apartment with your kid (trust me, been there done that). It’s not pretty. Be sure to never forget the keys to your place or to your car!
3) Sunglasses - For sunny days or to add a fashionable “pop” to your outfit, summer sunnies are a must.
4) Pen & Paper - Us mamas have a lot on our plate so it’s easy to forget a couple of things. A pen and paper come in handy to write down and remember our shopping list for the day.
5) Extra Shirt - For the mishaps, spills and so much more. Throw in a couple of extra comfy shirts or sweaters.
6) Snacks - Be sure to pack some of your favorite snacks if you’re going to be out for the entire day. Strawberries and watermelon are yummy snacks to keep you hydrated during the summertime!
7) Makeup & Perfume - For a quick touch-up, pack a few makeup essentials and perfume in the makeup pouch included with your purchase of the La Mare Diaper Backpack.
8) Water Bottle - Fill your favorite water bottle with some ice cold water and remain refreshed throughout the day.
9) Book or Magazine - Keep yourself entertained while your child is playing and living their best life. Pack your favorite book or magazine to keep mama busy.
10) Medicine - Not only for your kid(s), but also for yourself. If you’re not feeling well or if an accident happens, carrying some basic medicine can be a life-saver.